Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap

What a perfect thing for a Monday, a Weekend Wrap (rav link)!


I knit this wrap double stranded out of my Panda Silk Sock in color Mountain Sunset. I was amazed when I weighed the final shawl to find out it had only taken 116 grams! So that's a little over 1 skein for the medium size. The small would most certainly only take 1 skein and it fits sizes 30" - 35".


This is the medium size, which fits 36"-42" busts. Maud has a 40" bust and it looks lovely on her. 


What I love most about this wrap is how simple it was to knit, yet how versatile it is to wear. You can leave it down, pin one side up, wrap both sides up. Any which way you use it looks trendy and fashionable. You can dress it up or dress it down. It is definitely a very versatile garment!

If you love it as much as I do you can knit your own in practically a weekend! I have the pattern for sale as well as kits! Remember there is a 10% discount on yarn when you buy it in a kit!

No comments: