Monday, August 27, 2012

Color Affection!

For everyone who guessed Color Affection (rav link), you are correct!


I know this shawl is all over the internet right now. The Yarn Harlot and Brenda Dayne have both posted about it! In my defense I actually liked this shawl before either of them posted about it. Then everyone seemed to fall in love with it. Well I was shopping my own store when I came up with 3 of my favorite colors in Cashmere Blend Sock: Summer Sky, Pear Blossom, and Berry Pie. I am totally in love! I am almost to the end of the first section. One more row and I can add a second color!

I love how this pattern is simple, but interesting so far. It combines garter stitch with increases at both sides to keep it interesting. My goal is to get this done in time for Oregon Flock & Fiber at the end of September. It can be chilly in the morning and warm in the afternoons. So this will be perfect to keep me warm in the mornings. Besides, I think it will look really awesome with a Plover Shawl Pin!

No comments: