Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blue Footed Booby

I actually knit this way back in April for my husband's birthday. I just forgot to get a photo of it at the time. It sits on his desk at work. So I had to have him bring it home for said photo. 


It is a bit of an inside joke and probably pretty silly. It's a blue-footed booby (rav link). He says it's nice to have a booby at work. Also when one of the guys is having a bad day he asks them if they want to hold his booby. I know it is silly, but that's the strange sense of humor my husband has. Which is part of the reason I love him so very much. I knew he would love this little guy, and I loved making him. It is knit out of leftover stash of Cascade 220 and Eco wool. The pattern is one of the birds in Feathers by Knitting at Knoon.

No comments: