Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Counting Down

I am down to the last couple of days before the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival! What an experience it has been so far! I'm sure I won't get to blog again before it is over, so I thought I would give a little peek at two new yarns appearing at the show:


First this is the Cashmere DK. It is a limited edition because I have only been able to procure 20 skeins of it. After it is gone it will be replaced with a cashmere silk blend. It is 100% cashmere. Recommended needle: 5-7US. All of the available skeins are on the website and will be at the CGFF!


The other yarn is Angora Lace. Unbelievably soft and fuzzy! People I have shown it to have had a hard time putting it down. It is 100% angora. Recommended needles: 0-2US. Thankfully it hasn't been discontinued, so it should be around for a long long time! All colors available in the shop and at the CGFF!

No comments: