Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Hoody

I finished something!

I finished this super cute hoody for X. He has already grown out of the smallest size of the Debbie Bliss Hoody (Rav Link). The pattern is from Special Knits: 22 Gorgeous Handknits for Babies and Toddlers. I knit the 2nd size up, but with the 3rd size length. X is long and skinny, so hopefully this hoody will last him a long time. It sure is nice to just slip it on and go. I started it on our flight to Dublin and I finished a couple weeks after we got back, quick and easy. I knit it out of Cascade 220 Superwash Quattro in color #1929 Long Beach.

Hopefully I will be back soon. I have been super busy signing up vendors for the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival!!! There still are a few spaces left, so if you have thought about being a vendor, make sure to get your application in soon! Thanks!

1 comment:

Robin said...

That is so cute and I really like the bright blue color.