Thursday, March 04, 2010

Happy March!

March is baby month!


My due date is fast approaching! So there are a couple of things I need to mention about my maternity leave, as it were. The shop is going to remain open the whole time! I have been carefully training my husband to send out orders, so even if I can't do it, he most certainly will be able to. So, orders should go out just as quickly as they always have. The exception being the week of March 14th - 20th, when our little baby X should arrive. I'll also make sure to post here when he does, so you guys will know all about it.

The other thing is I'm not going to do any custom orders from now through the month of June. Hopefully I will get back to the dye studio before then, but I just want to make sure I have plenty of time with our new addition. I have been dyeing up some new colorways and I'm hoping to get a couple more days in the studio before the big arrival. So hopefully that means I'll have some new yarn to show off in the next few weeks. I'm also hoping it means that I'll have lots of yarn to take to Black Sheep Gathering in June! It'll be our first show with our new baby, so I'm sure it will be an adventure!

3 comments:

penny said...

all in due time. sending healthy happy thoughts for all....

Cathy said...

March 9 would be a great day to have your baby. Maybe a tad early, but still, it would be a great day. (yes, that's my birthday)
Sending happy, healthy wishes your way.

Spinning Ginny said...

Sending you lots of hugs.