Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Happy December!

Well at least, hopefully, calmer than last month! I think I can live with less of the ups if it means less of the downs as well. My family is holding up well. Thankfully my little brother was always an upbeat kind of guy. Even when he was upset it was easy to get him laughing again. So there are plenty of happy memories to think about and not all sad and tears. I'll probably share more as time goes on, especially around Christmas time, which was one of his favorite holidays.

Ok, back to normal, or at least semi-normal.


Last year I ran a sale for Free Shipping ANYWHERE in the world, so that is what I am going to do again this year for the month of December! Check out the shop for more details!

Also, a big THANK YOU to everyone who commented on my brother's passing. Your words have meant more to me and my family than you can ever imagine. We are truly grateful. We hope everyone out there stays happy and healthy this holiday season!

No comments: