Monday, October 19, 2009

Late October Sale!

Ok, I know I am late with October's sale! This month has just been crazy. So, to make up for it I am going to run this sale through the end of November:


I have dyed up a variety of new fibers for the shop. I'm experimenting with a bunch of new types of roving for the shop. So until the end of November they will all be 10% off.


The fibers include: BFL, Mixed Brown BFL, Superwash BFL, Merino / Tencel, Superwash Merino / Tencel, Merino / Cashmere, Merino / Silk, and Merino / Tussah Silk. I'm just having so much fun with all of these fibers. Mmm... Hopefully you will enjoy them too!

1 comment:

penny said...

oohh!! there's quite a few there on my "to try" list... i was quite restrained at rhinebeck and have a new spindle that wants lots of fibre. ;)

the mixed brown bfl is most intruiging as is the merino/tencel. i'm staying away from superwash for a bit to experiment.

(of course the m/c is a dream but i'm realistic at the moment!!)