Sunday, June 14, 2009

New! Gardiner Yarn Works Patterns

If you are feeling the need for a summer of lace, then boy do I have the answer for you:


Gardiner Yarn Works has just released 6 new lace patterns for summer. They include 3 knit scarves, 1 crocheted scarf, 1 cowl, and one shawl. The pattern pictured above is the Cappuccino Scarf. I just love its elegant simplicity!


The one I definitely need to make is the Ivy Wrap! I just love those Ivy leaves! So pretty! I am thinking it would look really lovely in Sea Turtle either in Silky Sock or Tencel Sock. Mmm... Anyway, make sure to check out the whole collection! Lace scarves are great for summer knitting and make great gifts throughout the year!

1 comment:

Tina T-P said...

Wow, those are pretty - and Happy Birthday! We'll see you at BSG for sure - Leaving tomorrow bright and (too) early :-) T.