Saturday, February 02, 2008

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Well, sorta kinda. I have been sick with a really bad cold all this last week. I have been mostly working on mindless knitting projects and mindless computer work. Which means that if you have an order pending with me, I greatly apologize. It is in the works, but probably not as done as I would like it to be. Don't worry though, I should be back up to full steam ahead this next week!

So, anyway, I have managed to put a few things on the needles since I last posted. Let me just start by saying that there are a lot of boys being born in the next few months. There is one in March, April, and May that I know of so far. I have plans, lots and lots of knitting plans in my future! So, far none of it can be shown here on the blog, but know at least that they are in progress! (Though you can take a sneak peak on my ravelry page! It has been made top secret, so that the recipient won't peek).


I finished off one Bad Girl Mitt. I finally have been able to test knit the pattern for myself. I had someone else test knit it before, don't worry, I'm not about to start selling untested patterns! The pattern is fine, I just found that the fingers need to be a bit shorter, as my own personal preference. So I have fixed it in the pattern. If you have purchased the pattern and want the new revised pattern (with new photos!) just let me know and I will send it to you! I knit it out of my sock yarn in colorway Bad Girl, which you can order through my order form. Since it only takes 50grams of sock yarn, you can also request a 50 gram skein instead in the comments section.


Speaking of Mitts, I finished off my Destiny Mitts. It is such an awesome pattern. So fast and my hands are now so warm! I have heard that she is going to have the pattern for sale as soon as it is all formatted and pretty. I'll definitely let everyone know once the pattern is up! They are knit out of Di.ve' Teseo in Color #25709 Mountain Purple.


I also finished off this bitty cabled bag for a friend! I just love making bitty bags in worsted weight yarn. They are definitely instant gratification projects! I knit this one from modifying my magic bag of holding (.pdf). I knit it out of Nashua Superwash in Color #0011 Bright Green.

One last thing: I just delivered a huge order of Superwash Sock and Tencel Sock yarn down to Knot Another Hat. You can check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have been sick. What a perfect excuse to curl up in front of a fire and spin and knit!

Amy (kewpiedoll)