Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sockaploooza Update

Ok, the Knitting Olympics are over and it is time for a new project of sorts. After finding out that the pattern that I first chose would not work for my sock pal (hmmm...might just have to make them for myself) I went back to my Socks Socks Socks book and started looking again. I have finally decided on:


These are called Harry's Socks and are apparently designed for a man, but with a bit of modification I think that they will work just fine. I am going to spin the yarn for these socks, since the background is just a simple varigated yarn. I think I have everything planned out for what I want to do, so stay tuned for how to make your own sock yarn.

1 comment:

Sara M said...

OMG. There are letters... it says "SOCKS". Do I even need to say it??