Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blair got a job!

Blair found a job! I am so very happy and yet so very lonely it almost makes me want to cry. I am being brave however and have only managed to shed a couple when I found that he had left me love notes all around the house today. He has found a pretty awesome job. It is only for a month and runs from 8am to 5pm. The downside being is that it is all the way in Beaverton so he has a two hour trip each way. There really isn't any point in moving closer since it is only for a month. However, this company usually hires from the people that they get short term, so he has a good chance of getting the job. I haven't ever seen a case where once somebody has met and worked with my husband and they haven't liked him. He was promoted twice within the first 6 months of working in the library on campus, which is nearly unheard of. At the very least this job will mean another reference on his resume. It is for a bank and is doing data entry, so it falls in line with what he wants to do eventually. I am very proud of him and I hope that he has a very good first day at work.

In other news Asher has thought up a KAL and has posted up a blog:

No comments: