Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Christmas in July: SW Sock Yarn Sale!

Superwash Sock Yarn now $18 per skein!


Summer knitting can be rather daunting, what with wool and it being so warm out. So during the summer months I switch to smaller projects like socks and baby things that stay out of my lap. I thought what a perfect time to have a sale on sock yarn, especially my very popular Superwash Sock!

Also, I had the opportunity to replace my Superwash Sock Yarn base with a new made in the USA base yarn. The new yarn is a little bit heavier, but oh so squishy! I know you are going to love it! I just need to make a little room on the shelves before I can show it off. If you are a lover of my Superwash Sock then you had better scoop it up quick! There's not much left and it's going fast at that price!

No comments: