Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

To start the year out right I have the new January Sale up! For January I am going to discontinue 3 yarns. This is my clean up and purge and start the new year right. I have some new ideas and I need to make room for them. So the three yarns that I am discontinuing are:
All of them are 25% off. I love all of my yarns, but I need to focus a little better on my best yarns. On top of that the Silky Worsted has been reformulated by the mill, so I think it is time for it to pass. I might check out the new yarn later on, so we shall see.

I have dyed up the rest of the yarns I had on hand, so they are no longer available for custom order. They are currently drying. So as soon as they are dry and rewound then they will be listed up in the shop. Hopefully, early next week. I'll definitely let you know when they are all up. Just remember what is there is what I've got and after it is gone there won't be any more of it.

No comments: