Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Norman Rockwell Eat Your Heart out...

Today is a much brighter and sunnier day. The snow still isn't melting, but it sure is beautiful:

winter08

That is a album of some of the photos I took outside. It just is so pretty and picturesque. I just love how very blue the sky and water are right now. It makes me very happy.

Since I have been stuck inside I have finished up a pair of mitts. I have a couple other things all blocked that I'll share next time. These mitts are, of course, GYW Seeded Rib Wristwarmers. They are so nice and fast! I knit them out of Superwash Worsted in experimental color Monet's Garden. I knit them on #8US.

I have also been working on the website. Pretty much every item now has a photo! yay! I am now working on descriptions and getting some new items up. If you see something and want to know more about it feel free to email me. I am happy to help out in any way I can!

No comments: