Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award!


I was nominated for a thinking blogger award by Tina of A Blip on the Radar (make sure to check out her blog with all her sweet sheepies, even the vishus ones hehehe). According to The Rules, I now need to nominate five more bloggers for the thinking blogger award:

1. Knot Another Hat Of course she is my boss, so I have to nominate her blog. Actually, in all seriousness I love her blog and read it whenever she posts. She is always knitting new and interesting things that make me think. Besides who doesn't love those neopolitan colors?

2. Krafty1, she was my sock pal I had for Sockaplooza 3 and I totally got hooked on her site. She is always making complicated things like fair isle sweaters and is a steeking queen!

3. Knittin' Mom, she always has interesting anecdotes, whether it is about her kids, designing wonderful things for us knitters, traveling, or rallying for breast feeding awareness. I love her blog, she definitely makes me think.

4. Posie Gets Cozy, I love her photography! She doesn't knit very often, but she does everything else really really well. She is one of the few people out there that might make me reconsider crocheting an afghan. She has exceptional taste and if you look back through her archives you might catch a glimpse of the studio of my dreams.

5. A House Full of Boys is totally inspirational. It is written by the wonderful Destiny, who is one of my best friends. I am totally amazed at how she can juggle 4 boys, homeschooling, working and have enough time to knit like a fiend.

The participation rules are simple:
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

3 comments:

ahousefullofboys said...

tagged you back.

sarah / knot another hat said...

Thanks!

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Hi Yvonne,
I've tagged you for 8 random things. For more information please check out my blog. Forgive me - c