- The only ways I like to eat tomatoes are fresh and in ketchup form. I have never been a fan of spaghetti sauce.
- My mother would let me grate cheddar cheese on my spaghetti noodles when I was little instead.
- I was married when I was 19 and Blair was 20. On June 29th it will be our 5th wedding anniversary.
- My mom was also married at 19 and at my age right now had a 3 month old baby, namely me. (I was born in June, and she was born in October)
- My favorite food/meal is halibut fish & chips.
- I hate driving, especially in town. I am trying to get over this by driving my husband every morning to the shuttle that will take him to work. Though I can't say that I ever will enjoy driving.
- Before I came up with LavenderSheep as a business name I really wanted Dancing Sheep Designs, when I found out that it already existed and in Eugene too, which is where I was at the time. I actually prefer LavenderSheep now, because it is much more rare.
- When I was in college I had an idea of opening up a Coffee/Yarn/Gallery Shop that focused on fiber arts. I wanted to name it Coffee, Tea, and a Gallery, catchy isn't it? I even had a place all picked out, but they turned it into a bar instead.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if anyone wants to do it and hasn't feel free.