Friday, November 03, 2006

Socktoberfest in Review

I know I am a bit late with this, so bare with me.

My four goals for Socktober were:
  1. Finish My Traveling Socks (Trekking socks in the sidebar)
  2. Finish the Sock for KAH
  3. Work at least a bit on My Husband's Skull Socks
  4. Cast on a new pair of socks
I think I did pretty well, you can click on each of the links for a recap. Links 1, 3 & 4 are all the same post. I do feel pretty proud that I got all of my goals accomplished. Now to work on all that Christmas Knitting.

In other news: Wendy finished her socks out of Blue Raspberry (see my etsy shop for details on the yarn). So go and check them out. As an additional note, she actually purchased one of my mini skeins (80 grams) to make those socks, which gives me hope for my toe ups. The toe ups are doing quite well, I am almost through the foot and then I need to work up the heel.

I do have an almost finished project too. I have all the pieces knit for the baby hoody from Debbie Bliss Special Knits. I just need to sew them up. I actually managed the smallest size (0-3 months) with only 3 balls of Cashmerino Aran, when it called for 4. I think it is because I am conservative with my yarn. There is just enough to sew everything up. I think I will have pictures next time and leave this as a pictureless post. Sorry!

No comments: