Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New! Custom Order Form

I'm so excited to announce I have a new custom order form! Not many people know this, but I do all of the code work for lavendersheep.com. Updating the custom order form has been on my to do list for some time and now it is finally done! So here is a little walk through:



The landing page looks like this (above and below). You have your choice of yarn or fiber bases to choose from. Everything I have you can now custom order! At the top is all of the yarn, sorted by weight, 


Scroll down and you see all of the spinning fibers. 



Click on one of the options and you will see a bigger picture of the yarn or fiber. All of them have a close up shot, but I'm still working on getting all of the skein shots. 



Next there is a description of the yarn or fiber describing its unique properties, including a link to see what is currently available, before you order. 

I have added the option to buy undyed / natural, because I know there are plenty of people out there who are looking for white yarn and I occasionally get requests for this. 

Then there is the option to write in your own custom color. I get a lot of requests for special or custom colorways. So now you can write a short description of what you would like and add it to your cart.


Next I have sorted out all of the colorways to make it easier to find what you want. The top choice are all of the new ones available. Followed by the semi-solids (the most popular choice).


Then the top 15 multi-colorways sold in 2012. My plan is to update this yearly, so it is always easy to find the colorway you are most likely looking for or get inspired by what other people like. 

Then More Colorways covers all of the rest of the colorways I have created and sold since I started LavenderSheep, but aren't as popular any more. 


The most awesome part is you can add any or all of these options to your cart and whatever you like from the rest of the store as usual, then checkout. I get the order and start filling it right away without having to email back and forth for payment. Of course, I still love to hear from you so if you prefer to contact me directly please feel free to do so, even if it is just to say hi!

I hope you are as excited as I am about the new order form!

No comments: