Monday, July 08, 2013

Craftsy

Over the past couple of months I have been hearing a lot of good things about Craftsy. I have heard some great interviews over on Craftlit with various designers making online classes through Craftsy. So I was thrilled when they contacted me and asked me to promote their Free Patterns section! You do need to sign up to get access, but signing up is free and they do have quite a few patterns in their library, not only knitting, but also on Crocheting, Quilting, Sewing, Embroidery, and more. A couple knitting patterns I think are really cute are:


The Flora Bunting Garland by CraftConfection. I think Bunting is so cool. One of these days I'm going to get around to actually making some! When I do I'll already have a pattern ready and waiting!


My next one is definitely a market bag. This one is To Market by Fiber Dreams. Every time I go to the local Farmers Market I wish I had a bag or remembered to pack a bag, probably both! I should just make a bag or two and leave them in the car for when I go! I love the Farmers Market! It's so much fun and I get tasty food to feed my family. A win-win!


Lastly, I couldn't leave without picking out at least one thing for the kiddos. This is the aptly named Cute Giraffe Hat by jkwdesigns. It is sized for Infant/Baby, boys, and girls. So now I need to decide who to knit it for. Lots of other people are having babies too, so I'll have to think about it. Maybe a project for fall, once I get everything else off the needles!

No comments: