Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Workshop Wednesdays: Tink, Drop, Frog

To be a master knitter I believe it isn't ones ability to knit perfectly, but rather to know when and how to fix  mistakes as they come. Michele Bernstein teaches exactly those skills in her Tink, Drop, Frog: Finding and Fixing Mistakes class. By the end of this class not only will you know when you make a mistake, but you will be able to fix it. I know I am far from perfect when it comes to knitting, but I know I can always fix my mistakes or take them out and try again. That is the beauty of knitting. You too can learn these skills and become a more confidant knitter!

Michele is a very talented knitter who designs wonderful patterns and teaches at Twisted in Portland.

For more information check out: http://cgff.lavendersheep.com/workshops/tinkdropfrog.html

No comments: