Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year! - 50% off Sale Yarn!

Happy New Year!


I did an end of the year clean out of yarn. Some has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Some didn't sell as well as I would have liked, even though it is some of my favorite! Some are just odds and ends. I took all of those and put them up on the sale page. As you can see my sale bin is now overflowing! So I have decided to mark all of these already discounted yarns down 50% through the month of January! Hopefully it will mean more space for me for new yarn, a great bargain for you, and happy knitting all around!

Plus, after some consideration I have decided to do Free Shipping to the US and Canada Everyday! I ship USPS First Class or Priority depending on the weight, so you get your packages quickly! I figure it isn't that much money to ship and will be a little bonus to my customers from here on out! So order soon before all the yarn disappears!

No comments: