Friday, February 26, 2010

New! Shawl Pins

Plover Designs has come out with 2 brand new metals for their shawl pins.

The first is the long awaited copper! I have been waiting for this to come out and it finally is here! I love the pretty copper orange. It's available in the Swirl, Sword, and Pie styles.


The second metal is Aluminum. I was a little worried at first that this wouldn't be sturdy enough, but it definitely is! It feels just as strong as the silver. The difference is it is much lighter weight, which means it is perfect for those light weight cobweb type shawls that can't handle the weight of silver or copper shawl pins. It is available in Swirl, Sword, and Pie as well.

Check out all of Plover Designs shawl pins here.

1 comment:

Spinning Ginny said...

Oooo, I love the style of these pins. I really like the copper one too.