Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Crochet All Day: New Patterns!

Crochet All Day has out a bunch of new patterns! This includes some brand new knit versions of her popular crochet animal bags.


Up first are the crochet bags! The most requested animal bag is an Alligator bag. So now, due to popular demand, there is The Gator Bag! The new crochet and felted bags include The Cat & Dog Bags, The Duck & Lamb Bags, and the really awesome Owl Bag! Make sure to check them all out!


Now there are knit versions of the animal bags. I just love this sheep! Look at the awesome ears on this fellow. Now I can technically crochet, so I could take on one of Sharon's awesome patterns, but crochet is always a little intimidating to me. I am much more comfortable with knitting! I am so happy that she is now designing knit versions. So far there is a Sheep, a Chicken, and a Frog available in knit versions!

No comments: