Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010!

2009 has been a year filled with many blessings as well as many sadnesses. For my own part I am looking forward to 2010 with the hope that it will be by far less eventful! I am looking forward to the birth of my little boy as well as many fun and wonderful yarnie things to come!

So with the new year, I have a special announcement!


As my little yarn business continues to grow I really want to reach out to you guys all the more and give you as many possible options for buying my yarn as possible. So I am announcing another way to buy yarn. I am now excepting credit cards over the phone! The number is 541-392-1828! The hours for phone orders will be as follows (Pacific Standard Time):
Monday: 10am - 5pm
Tuesday: 10am - 1pm
Wednesday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Of course you can still purchase through the website 24/7 and the best way to reach me is through email. Thank you all so much! I hope everyone has a very happy New Year!

No comments: