Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dye For Glory! - Socks Edition

Just so you can see my Dye For Glory yarns all knit up into Socks. Here are the previews of the new patterns being released by Gardiner Yarn Works at Sock Summit:

The first sock pattern is Forest Park out of my Panda Sock yarn in color Moss. The subtle changes of this yarn make it a perfect match for textured pattern.

Next up is the Ripple Sock in Tencel Sock yarn in color Vineyard. I love how these colors knit up together. They are just spectacular!

Lastly, the Peace Lily Socks out of my Silky Sock yarn in color Peace Lily. This sock appears in Chrissy Gardiner's new Toe-Up! Sock book. This yarn was designed specifically for this book and this pattern. I think the combination is simply phenomenal!

All of these yarns and patterns will be available in the Gardiner Yarn Works Booth #815 at Sock Summit!

There is still time to vote on Ravelry for your Dye for Glory yarn choice! Make sure to vote if you haven't already!

Also, if you are not attending Sock Summit and you would like to get these yarns they will be available in my shop after Sock Summit. Probably after I have time to dye up more. If you would like to order a skein to be shipped to you after Sock Summit feel free to leave a comment here with your email address or email me directly at: lavendersheep(at)gmail(dot)com. I will put all custom orders as top priority!

All images used with permission from Chrissy Gardiner of Gardiner Yarn Works!

1 comment:

Lorajean Kelley said...

They all look so great! A really nice post. Gosh this is so exciting. I have two dye days left and I feel like I need three! What's a girl to do?!