Saturday, March 07, 2009

Bottle Cozy

Do you remember the canning jar cozy I knit as a Christmas present?


It was very well received. In fact our friend has received many nice compliments on his cozy. He also said that it works really well for tea. It protects his hands and keeps the tea warm! I am now offering the pattern free with a purchase of the Inca Organic Cotton. Each skein makes 3 cozies! I am sure it would also fit a nalgene bottle as an alternative.


In other news: I have started a new group on Ravelry that is called the Columbia Gorge Ravelers. It is a group for people who live and/or love the Columbia River Gorge. I am using it right now to keep track of all of the events going on in the area. I know of a ton in Oregon and some in Washington. I definitely would love to find more in Idaho and British Columbia, since the Columbia River runs through there too. I would also love for everyone who loves the gorge as much as I do to join the group and join the discussion!

One last announcement: I am going to have a booth at the Abernathy Spring Sale in Oregon City March 21st, which is coming up rather quickly. It is a one day sale, but it should be lots of fun. There are usually lots of local farms and dyers there. Make sure to check it out! There is more information available on their website!

No comments: