Monday, March 23, 2009

Abernethy Spring Sale

The Abernethy Spring Sale on Saturday went really well! I am so happy! A big thank you to everyone who stopped by and bought yarn or even just said hi! I was so happy to see everyone!


The setup of the booth was a little different than my setup before. For this show I had a walkway on each side of the booth. So I quickly changed things around so people could walk in and out from both sides. This is the side where I sat.


This is the other side where Blair sat. We were busy pretty much all day with lots of customers. I got to look around a little at the other booths, but unfortunately didn't have enough time to buy anything. Although I know quite a few people will also be at Black Sheep so hopefully I will get to buy somethings there.

Up next I am dyeing yarn to ship off for the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival. I'm so excited that my yarn is heading to the east coast even if I'm not able to attend. I'll have more info on that as I get yarn dyed up and ready to ship.

Also the Shop is back up and running. I have adjusted out all of the yarn that sold at the show, so everything should be accurate. Thank you!

No comments: