Sunday, September 03, 2006

Manly Sock Yarn

I tried my hand at dyeing manly sock yarn. I feel pretty good about the results and I might try a couple of other colorways that are floating around in my head.


Every colorway is approved by my husband, which I have dubbed as my manly colorway advisor. The top row (sorry about pic quality) are what I have done so far. From left to right there is Cinder, Camo, and Mech. They should be for sale in my etsy shop tomorrow.


One of my favorites that I dyed was this one that I have dubbed Cinder. It could also be named Halloween or OSU, in Sarah's honor. Which reminds me, I can dye any sock yarn in your favorite team's color. That means your favorite professional team, college team, or even your child's school team could be proudly represented in your very own one of a kind sock yarn. Leave me a comment if you are interested.

In other news: The Yarn Harlot is coming to Portland on Wednesday, so Sarah, Sabrina, myself, and a few other people from Hood River are headed to see her. I'm so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perfect as always. :)