Monday, September 22, 2014

Wizzo

Wizzo is a new fantastic pattern by Lee Meredith. I'm really excited to carry it in the shop!


What makes it so exciting? Well it is actually a pretty simple shape to knit, but because of the placement of holes and buttons there is a myriad of ways to wear it. 


As you can see I had a lot of fun playing with it. The yarn is my Superwash Bulky in color Poppy Field. My friend Michelle knit it up for me she said she really loved the yarn. It was a super fast knit. It takes only 2 skeins of bulky yarn for the small size (shown) and 4 for the large size. Plus you get a 10% discount on yarn when you order them all together.


I went with simple buttons because the colors are so bold. I think it would also look really stunning in subtler colors and fancy buttons. Actually any which way you make this will be fabulous! You can't go wrong.


I'll have it on display at Oregon Flock and Fiber this next weekend, so if you are attending, make sure to stop by the booth and play with it in person. It's lots of fun! We'll be in a new location inside, out of the weather, in the Main Building!

No comments: