Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Clair de Lune

Now back to knitting and projects and more!


This is the Clair de Lune Shawl. My friend Paula knit it for me for the booth, but left me to block it. I was happy to do it! Each one of the picots is pinned out. It actually takes less time than you think. I started in the middle and then did halves until it was all done. 


Here is the top view. Isn't it beautiful? I just love the intricate lace panel detail. 


Here is the whole thing. It is knit out of the new Yakkity Yak Sock Yarn in colors Owen and Moss. So not only is it gorgeous to look at, it is gorgeous to wrap yourself up in!



Here it is decoratively styled with a Plover Designs Treble Clef Shawl Pin. It's taken me this long to get it up in the shop because it was an instant hit at Black Sheep and I sold out of all of my patterns. Not to worry, I have more in stock now and plenty for Oregon Flock and Fiber. So, make sure to stop by the booth and check out this stunning shawl in person!

No comments: