Thursday, June 09, 2011

Inca Hat

I have a project to share with you today, which I didn't knit myself. A few of my friends who work at my lys said they would be willing to knit booth samples for me in exchange for yarn. I was more than happy to agree, so this is the first of them:


This is the Frequency Hat out of Inca Cotton in color Ecru. As is the fate of most samples, the moment I got it in my hands the yarn was discontinued. So I have since put it on sale. I'm really sad to see it go, since it makes such cool things as this hat! It was knit by my friend Destiny. I am having her knit the hat again out of a different yarn, so let's hope this new one will be in a yarn that sticks around! I have a couple of other things being knit as well. I'll make sure to share them as I get them. I definitely have some very talented friends!

No comments: