Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Soft Around the Edges...

Day 2 of yarns coming soon!


The third yarn I would like to introduce is Pure Cash Fingering.  It is 100% Long Staple Cashmere. Like the DK version the long staple means this yarn will have minimal pilling. A real plus for any cashmere yarn. The skeins are 50 grams and 218 yards long. Recommended needle size: 1-3US. Retail price: $40/skein.





The last yarn I would like to introduce is Angora Lace or what I like to call Angel yarn partly because of how soft it is and also because of the ANG from angora followed by L from lace. It is 100% long staple angora. This also means little to no pilling and little to no shedding. I have put it through the rigors of dyeing and reskeining and so far it hasn't shed little hairs into the air at all. I love it! This yarn is super soft and has a soft light halo. I would say because of the halo that I would recommend a 1-3US needle to knit with it. The skeins are 50 grams and 437 yards. Retail price: $25/skein.

I also have 2 other yarns I am going to introduce in the near future as well. I just haven't had time to dye them up yet. I am very excited about all of my new additions. It's so much fun to play with new yarn. Class registration has also been going well for the CGFF. So far all of the classes seem to be filling up fairly evenly. There is still room in all of the classes, so if you have been waiting to sign up, now is the time to do it!

No comments: