Monday, January 17, 2011

And the Winner is...

Actually before I get to that part I thought I would announce a brand new Limited Edition yarn:



I got a few skeins of this luscious yarn and I have decided to dye it up and offer it as a limited edition. I can't get any more from the mill, so when it is gone, it's gone. It is 65% Merino Wool 35% Silk. It is a light fingering weight yarn, perfect for scarves and shawls. It has 100g and 635 yards. All of colors are available here! I love it!

So the winner is....Tammy of Lavendar Knits!!! I'll be sending her a skein of the Limited Edition Merino Silk Lace, she can take her pick from all of the skeins available. I'm also sending a copy of Gardiner Yarn Work's Amethyst Wrap pattern, which I think is a perfect match for the yarn!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lovely, lovely! Thank you so much!