Friday, April 24, 2009

Paper Patterns

I am happy to announce that I now have paper patterns available in the shop!


I know it can be a pain sometimes to print out a quality copy of a pattern, so I thought I would carry a few Gardiner Yarn Works patterns as well as my own patterns. Gardiner Yarn Works patterns are printed on quality recycled paper. LavenderSheep patterns are printed on quality cardstock. All patterns are sold in quality plastic coversheets to protect them from damage.

The following Gardiner Yarn Works patterns are now available in paper versions: Amethyst Wrap, Autumn in Oregon Socks, Ballerina Slippers, Brick Rib Socks, Feather Lace Shawl, Mix-and-Match Rib Toe-Up Socks, Seedy Rib Socks, Seeded Rib Wristwarmers, Passport Pouch, Snowdrop Lace Scarf, Venice Beach Tank, Venice Beach Tank XXL, Entrelac Baby Saque, Kiwassa Shawl, and Toe the Line Shawl.

All LavenderSheep patterns are now available in paper versions as well.

1 comment:

Denise Tweet said...

Seeing that picture makes me want to knit one for Mother's Day!
Hmmm... maybe a visit to the yarn shop is in order. :)