Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Dog's Life!

I have been a bit busy this week with something a little different:


Meet Molly! I'm dog sitting for my parents for a couple of weeks. I am currently at the halfway point. Isn't she cute? She is a really awesome dog. The only problem is all she wants is for me to sit next to her while she sleeps all day. This means lots of knitting and laptop time. See those sad puppy dog eyes? Those are turned on me every time I try to do anything like wind yarn. She will actually pace back and forth to try and catch my eye with her sad looks. Needless to say I haven't accomplished much this last week other than knitting and website work. Next week I should have some big yarn updates.


Shop Update: All Inca Organic Cotton and Aztec Organic Cotton Boucle skeins are back in stock! Both yarns have free patterns with purchase!

No comments: