Monday, May 26, 2008

Knitting at the Sea Shore

First up the last skein of Charlie yarn has been raffled off by Debby of She Knits by the Seashore! The last skein of the yarn will be dyed up this week by me. Overall you guys raised $110 by buying yarn through me! Debby has so far raised a total of $1668 for Get Your Guts in Gear! You can still donate to Chris's ride anytime! He starts the race on June 6, which also happens to be my birthday. How cool is that? Debby has promised to blog about the race on her blog as it happens. I'm pretty excited to see how it all goes!

My other exciting Sea Shore related news is that there is a new yarn shop carrying my yarn! Yarn for All Seasons is located in Newport, Oregon, which is along the Oregon Coast! I am so excited! I think some time this summer I will have to pack up my knitting and go visit them! So, if you find yourself in Newport, make sure to go and check out their shop!

Another site, which is now carrying my patterns is Crafted Online. It is a brand new site that offers online patterns and classes on a variety of craft topics, including knitting and crochet. I think they have some very interesting ideas, so make sure to check them out as well!

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

Congratulations Yvonne! That is awesome that your yarn will be available in the yarn shop.

Thank you again and your customers also for purchasing the Charlie's yarn. We're looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!