Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baby Sweater

I have been working on a baby sweater as a store model for Knot Another Hat. It is really really cute. Here's the pics I have so far, I have gotten probably another 4 inches done since this, but it will give you an idea of what I am doing. This is pre-Olympics project to keep me busy and not go crazy before the games:

Isn't it cute? I think it is really adorable and if only it was better written I would love it completely. I am doing the sweater version there in the blue to make it even easier. The cute little baby with the adorable pictures sucked me right in, but the pattern just bugs me. It does things like "moss-stitch until piece measures 7"", but the piece, by their gauge, already measures 7.5". It just irritates me because I am one of those anal people that has to make the pattern work out on paper before I really get too far into it. It just makes me want to get a hold of the person and shake them.



Here is my knitting as of my last pic. It is made from Little Pebbles yarn. I'm not sure who makes it, but it is pretty cool to work with. it is 45% cotton and 55% acrylic, so I was really surprised at how soft and comfy it was to knit with. On top of the green it has little tiny color flecks that will probably show up better in my next pic

No comments: