Saturday, July 18, 2015

LavenderSheep's Fiber Garden is Closed

Dear Customers and Friends:

I am Yvonne's husband, Blair Ellsworth.

I regret that I must inform you that due to a family emergency, LavenderSheep is closed for business for the immediate future. Yvonne has asked me, to the best of my ability, to close LavenderSheep.

Unfortunately I do not have enough information to know if this will be temporary or permanent closure. Please read on for what information I can provide you at this time.

Oustanding Orders

At this time I cannot say for certain how existing orders will be handled, refunded, or delayed. I cannot make any promises on Yvonne's behalf, nor do I know enough about the business to fulfill orders or continue operations.

You can expect, at the very least, a delay to any orders that you have outstanding with Yvonne. Also expect a delay to all communications between you and Yvonne.

When Yvonne is available again, I expect that she will reach out to each of her customers to make necessary arrangements with regard to outstanding orders.

New Orders

At this time, no new orders can be accepted. I will disable the website, to the best of my ability, to prevent new orders. If you create a new order during this time, it will not be fulfilled, and will likely be refunded to you at a later date.

Future Shows

LavenderSheep, to my knowledge, is currently scheduled to have booths at Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival in September, and Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival in November. I am not aware of any shows currently scheduled past those dates.

I cannot say, with certainty, whether LavenderSheep will be present at either show. It is my personal hope that Yvonne may be able to do so, but at this time I do not have enough information to say. Yvonne will have to decide on that account. I expect that she will post further updates to this blog.

Thank You

Thank you for being loyal customers and friends, and I thank you for your understanding and support during this time.

Contact


For further questions, contact bellswor@gmail.com. I will not respond to messages on Yvonne's email, Facebook, or Twitter accounts.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My best wishes for the best resolution to your troubles go out to you and your family. You will be terribly missed!

dacg said...

The best to you & yours.
I will treasure the beautiful yarns
I purchased from you.

Sincere toughts to all,
Darla Gay