Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Aeron Hat

A few months ago the very talented Jean Clement of Desert Rose Fiber Arts contacted me because she loved my colors and wondered if I had a yarn which would be good for designing a Chemo Cap for her sister undergoing Chemo. I instantly recommended any of my Superwash yarns, because they are all really soft and machine washable. She settled on Superwash Sport in color Berry Pie, which is one of my favorites too! If you click the above link you can read through her design process as she created the hat and a review of the yarn too!


I think it turned out gorgeous. I love the slouchy hat style and the way it comes all together on the top. It is called the Aeron Hat. It uses 1 skein of Superwash Sport. You can purchase the pattern directly from her here!

I think it would be a great way to get a head start on fall knitting or a perfect project for anyone special in your life. 

Photos courtesy of Desert Rose Designs / Fiber Arts.

No comments: