Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas Round Up

A new toy I got for Christmas is a new light booth! So I've been having fun with it! I put it to good use photographing these Christmas gifts, which were too last minute to get photos before wrapping them and putting them under the tree. 


First up is a dolly (rav link) for my girl. She really loved the one that I made for her cousin, so I knew that I had to make one up for her too. I did pretty much the same things as the first. I doubled Dale of Norway Baby Ull. It was a lot of fun to make. I think it will be fun to make additional little outfits for her too!


Next up is a pair of felted clogs (rav link) for my husband. He mentioned twice that he would like some slippers, but not to bother if I was too busy. So, I set about to surprise him. I knit on these in secret, finishing them on Christmas Eve while he was napping with the kids. I'm so glad I got to surprise him! He loves them and says they keep his feet toasty warm.


My son really loves Toad from Mario Kart. so I set about designing a Toad Hat (rav link) for him. This is out of Cascade 128, which is superwash and bulky. He loves it and it keeps his head warm when he's playing outside.

That's the wrap up for 2014! If you want to see all of my 2014 projects check out this page I made: http://lavendersheep.blogspot.com/p/2014-projects.html

I can't wait to see what I make in 2015!

No comments: