Monday, August 04, 2014

The Oregon Collection

I'm so happy to present a new addition to my Oregon Yarn Collection! It is the sport weight sister to MIO Columbia Aran, aptly named MIO Columbia Sport!


Each skein has 460 yards per 4oz (114 gram) skein. It is also grown in Eastern Oregon by Imperial Stock Ranch. I am currently knitting with the MIO Aran and I love it so very much. It is squishy and soft. I bet the MIO Sport would make great socks, for those of you who are anti-superwash, and I know you are out there. =) I'm also thinking it would make a great top or cowl or just about anything. I can't wait to knit with it!

Also in the Oregon Collection are MIO Columbia Aran, MIO Columbia Pencil Roving, and MIO Columbia Roving. Make sure to check them all out and shop local!

No comments: