Monday, May 26, 2014

Gatsby Necklaces

So for Mother's Day I had the brilliant idea to knit my mother not 1, but 3 necklaces. Technically I knit 4, but I had to keep the purple one for myself:


I didn't have time before I shipped them to take photos of them with the finished clasp. Still I think they turned out so beautiful! The pattern is Gatsby Necklace. (Rav links: green, blue, purple, & copper) The yarn is Berrocco Seduce in various colors. I got my beads from Fusion Beads in Seattle. I really liked their selection and bead mixes. One bag makes one necklace with a little leftover, which is good, because I am really good at dropping them. The yarn was a little fiddly to work with, though made a gorgeous finished product. The pattern was fun, but I don't think I'm going to go into production any time soon!

In shop news: Knot Another Hat now carries MIO Columbia Aran. You can find it here: https://www.knotanotherhat.com/product.cfm?p=2623

No comments: