Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CGFF Treats

I'm finally able to share my awesome finds from the CGFF! I had to wait because one bundle of the wool felt was for my mom for Mother's Day. Fingers crossed she has the package I sent her by now!



I got 2 bundles of handpainted wool squares from Becoming Art. I'm thinking about making felt food for the kids or something else fun. I bet there are a ton of uses for them! Also, 2 patterns she had in her booth. I'm totally drooling over the Watercourse Sweater by Carina Spencer. I want it out of the yarn she used and everything! Now to save up for it! Then I got 2 hair clips for my daughter from Marmalade Creations. She loves them and insists on having both of them in her hair at the same time! It is so cute!

I am currently up to my elbows in dyeing yarn! Just the way I want to be! I have new yarn and a new wholesale account, so I'm very excited. I'm hoping to stay up with the blog, but if it is spotty, that will be why!

No comments: