Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Our House!

ETA: We have accepted an offer! Yay! Fingers crossed it all goes through!

Our house has been listed!


I took this photo last summer of our neighborhood. It is a lovely place to live. Lots of growing families in the neighborhood. Kids to play with, friendly neighbors, the whole deal. We are really going to miss it!

You can see the listing here: http://www.rmls.com/rc2/engine/reportgenerator.asp?ID=14463487&PRPT=1&RID=RC_DETAIL&PL=1

The photos in it are from 2009 and don't show all the improvements we made to the house. I'm hoping to do a whole post and tour of the house once either I can get photos or I can get some from the real estate agent. Please check it out or share it with someone who is looking for either a nice starter home or a rental investment. I know it would work great as either!

No comments: