Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cuddly Baby Sweater Revisited

I'm very excited about this new little sweater:


This is the Cuddly Baby Cardi (Rav link). The original version I knit to complement the Aztec Boucle yarn. That yarn has since been discontinued (though I still have some in the sale bin). I love this sweater so much I thought it needed a new sample. The fun part was picking out the colors and putting them together. I chose my Superwash Worsted yarn and knit it out of Sea Turtle for the main color and Columbia River for the contrasting color. The really cool thing is 2 skeins makes 2 sweaters if you switch the colors. I also love picking out buttons. These are from my button stash. I thought they were perfect and even reflect the original name of the sweater which was Cuddly Bear Baby Sweater. This sweater is definitely soft and cuddly like a teddy bear!

If you want to see it in person I will have it in my booth on the lawn at Oregon Flock & Fiber. I hope to see you there!

No comments: