Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Color: Alpine

Life has certainly been much busier with a new little guy around here! Not much knitting going on to share. However, I have been saving up some things to post while I get back on my feet. I have some brand new colorways to share! So, I'll be sharing them over the next week or so. I'm so excited about them and I hope you will be too.


This yarn is named Alpine. While watching the 2010 Olympic Winter Games I became totally entranced with the combination of colors. I love the bright blues and greens, which would be perfect for a pair of toasty socks in winter or a light weight pair in summer.

I can totally see these colors as really cool snowboarder or skier colors in winter and then really awesome windsurfer or skateboarder colors in summer. I just love them. I think I'll have to knit something up for the baby out of them in the near future.

Currently this colorway is available in my Tencel Sock Yarn.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love this colorway!

Hope all is going well.