Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

This year has been filled with many changes and surprises. So many of them have been so good and I am so happy and thankful for them all!

Definitely the baby and the new house are near the top of my list for things to be thankful for. The baby is doing well and kicking everyday. Moving into our new house is going along. Maybe not entirely smoothly, but we are here in our new home with most of the essential things that make a home a home.

Most of all I am thankful for my husband. He has picked up whatever slack there has been. He has been on the ball through everything. He has even made sure I haven't picked up boxes that are too heavy for me and has been super patient when I was too tired to keep working. I don't know how I could do it without him by my side.

So even though this year my family came down with the flu and we are unable to celebrate the holiday with them, I am really happy that I can spend it with my husband. Our first, and hopefully only, Thanksgiving where it will be just the two of us in our brand new home!

I hope everyone out there is doing well and keeping well! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: