Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oregon Flock & Fiber

I think I might be back on my feet after OFFF. What a busy weekend!


Here is the booth before we were fully setup for the morning. I should have also gotten a picture of the Gardiner Yarn Works booth. For this show we get a double booth, which means lots and lots of space to spread out!


I got a little bit of knitting time in. I finished the baby sock I started at Sock Summit and then started another baby sock in Lemon Lime. Both are out of my Superwash Sock yarn. I just love that they are University of Oregon Duck socks. Perfect unisex socks for the baby and perfect team colors!


A friend of mine mentioned that she hasn't seen a picture of my bunny in awhile. So I thought I would post a recent picture of Soot. She is out in the living room lounging the afternoon away. Such a silly rabbit!

Don't forget that next Saturday is the Spin-in in Mount Hood. I haven't even unpacked from OFFF so I can head straight up there for the Saturday activities!

1 comment:

penny said...

glad you had a nice & productive time!