Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New! Gardiner Yarn Works Patterns

Gardiner Yarn Works just released 4 new sock patterns and 1 new sweater pattern! Here are 2 of the new sock patterns made out of 2 of my new yarn colors:

The first sock is the Forest Park Sock. This sock was inspired by Portland's huge urban nature park. These socks are knit top-down with instructions for 3 different sizes! The yarn used is my Superwash Panda Sock yarn in color Moss!


The second sock pattern with my yarn is Sunset Beach. This sock was designed especially for my colorway and yarn, which debuted at Sock Summit. They are knit toe-up with instructions for 3 different sizes! The yarn is my Tencel Sock yarn in color Vineyard.

Also make sure to check out all of Gardiner Yarn Works new patterns!

1 comment:

knitseashore said...

I'm so glad that Sock Summit was so successful for you! Good luck with the new patterns.